Home>Support>Word Press 5.0.1, Page Builder 2.9.7 – problem when editing existing posts

Word Press 5.0.1, Page Builder 2.9.7 – problem when editing existing posts

Hello,
after updating to WP 5.0.1 and PageBuilder to 2.9.7, I am experiencing a problem when trying to edit/update existing posts.
Everything works fine when I create new pages or new posts; no problem when I open an existing page, but opening an existing post, I don’t see the PageBuilderEditor.
Thank you for the support.
Best Regards.
Claudio

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Claudio,

In WordPress 5.0, the Block Editor (ie. Gutenberg) has become the default WordPress editor. You’re still able to use the Classic Editor by installing a plugin like the Classic Editor.

We’ve introduced two Blocks that will allow you to use our plugins in the new Block Editor. They are:

The SiteOrigin Layout Block is the full SiteOrigin Page Builder interface in block form.
    The SiteOrigin Widgets Block will allow you to add widgets directly to the block Editor.

Which editor you use really comes down to personal preference. Regardless of which editor you use, we’ll have your back! :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More