Home>Support>Woocommerce Version 3.2.1

Woocommerce Version 3.2.1

By Ole Jensen, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

Hi

I have just updated the woocommerce to version Version 3.2.1 a few days ago. I have waited a half year or something like that hoping all the problems will be solved when I took the chance and updated my site.

But that is not the case! I use your Vantage theme premium and it seems like it not working well with the new features in woocommerce regarding product page picture zoom and lightbox (it is not showing the pictures on the product page)!

I can see (search on google) this has been a problem at first but it seems like it´s not a big problem anymore? I have put some code in the Custom CSS to try to fix the problem, but it´s not working well for the browser Edge – for Chrome it´s okay, though!

Is it a theme problem, or should i look somewhere else?

Please advice

/Ole Jensen
Garmas.dk

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ole,

To clarify, are you using the latest version of Vantage Premium (1.6)? I ask as we’ve added support for this in the latest version of Vantage. If you are using the latest version, do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

By the way, as you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin order key in the email.

2. 6 years, 10 months ago Ole Jensen

Hi Alex,

It’s not clear for me how to use the premium support function??

It also seems like i cant get acces to the account where i bought the premium version from, and I haven’t any information (and I can’t remember anything) regarding this??

I only have the order number you provide..! Is it possible somehow to put this order number in “another account” – or is that not necessary

I think my version is 2.6 – you wríte 1.6 – something is not right??

I have installed a plugin “YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier” so the customer has no problem using the site. So you are not able to see the problem – but for sure the new function regarding produgt page pictures, as I understand it, in woocommerce is not working as they are suppose to.

But the problem is the product page does not show the picture. When there are no code in CCS and plugin “YWZN” isn’t active.
    Chrome has the biggest problem, but that is solved with the code in CSS. Edge needs the plugin. I’m not sure about other browsers.

The site is http://www.garmas.dk

Thanks

/Ole

3. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ole,

It’s not clear for me how to use the premium support function??

Please email Private Snippet.

It also seems like i cant get acces to the account where i bought the premium version from, and I haven’t any information (and I can’t remember anything) regarding this??

Unfortunately, the SiteOrigin Order Dashboard cannot show premium theme purchases. This form can be used to retrieve information related to your order.

I only have the order number you provide..! Is it possible somehow to put this order number in “another account” – or is that not necessary

That number is required to verify your order over email.

I think my version is 2.6 – you wríte 1.6 – something is not right??

Sorry, that was a typo. I had meant to say 2.6.

Regarding the rest of your email, the latest version of Vantage is compatible with the new WooCommerce gallery/zoom/lightbox functionality (it wasn’t at the time of the release which is why you’re seeing a couple of threads suggesting it’s not) so it’s quite odd it’s not working for you. Can you please temporarily disable the image zoom plugin you have installed so I can inspect the resulting issue?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More