Home>Support>Widgets Codelights missing since latest Page builder upgrade 2.10.0

Widgets Codelights missing since latest Page builder upgrade 2.10.0

Hello,

I’ve upgraded the Page builder plugin today to 2.10.0

Since then all Codelights widgets are missing except Codelights Testimonials.
Lukily my website is still working correctly but I cannot create or change any new Codelights Modal widget.
I have deactivated the plugins several times but nothing changed

I do have another website where the Page builder plugin is still under version 2.9.7 and all Codelights widgets are visible and working.

I’m using WP 5.0.3–fr_FR withthe Vantage theme.

Can you help me with this?

I thank you in advance,

With kind regards

Sophie

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Sophie

Thanks for reaching out.

For the moment, the only way to resolve would be to rollback Page Builder to the previous version. This can be done manually using the previous version ZIP file or you can use https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/ which makes the rollback quite quick and easy.

The fix would need to come from CodeLights, most likely this line. There hasn’t been an update in over a year. Hopefully, a fix can be made soon.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More