Home>Support>Widgets Bundle Version 1.13.1 – Can’T Post Or Edit Pages

Widgets Bundle Version 1.13.1 – Can’T Post Or Edit Pages

Just updated to Version 1.13.1 and now get only blank page when trying to edit posts or pages (literally a blank, white screen). Have deactivated plugins and have isolated the problem to be the Widgets Bundle. Please let me know how I can fix!!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kirk

Sorry for the hassle. We’ll release an update in the next 12 hours to resolve. To fix the issue right now you can reach out to your hosts and ask them to upgrade your hosting to the latest version of PHP 7 they offer. You’re running a version of PHP 5 at the moment which is where the issue has arisen. PHP 7.2+ is recommended for WordPress. If that isn’t possible, you can use https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/ to temporarily roll back or you could wait for the update. Apologies again for the hassle.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More