Home>Support>Widgets Bundle

Widgets Bundle

Hi!

I’ve recently added posts to my site and a page with recent posts.
The widget I used to show the recent posts, was “TG: Featured Posts“.
After finishing the job, I was adding recent posts page to the banner of the home page. An error occurred and the banner went blank.
So I tried the “loop posts” widget and the exact same problem happened!

Can you resolve these errors in these widgets in future updates?
If you need more detailed information, please inform me.

Thank you

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jg.design,

Preface: The TG: Featured Posts widget is a third party widget so we can’t directly comment on that widget.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by “went blank”? Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at this issue to get a better idea of why this is happening?

2. 6 years, 11 months ago jg.design

Thanks for the answer.
    Sorry, I thought it was created by your company.
    This is the link from the original website.
    and this is a link from clone of the same site, but with the blog page added to the home page banner. the featured banner image has exactly the same dimensions as the original site images. and the home page goes this way.

Thank you

3. 6 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jg.design,

Thanks, This looks like it could be a plugin conflict issue. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If that doesn’t help, you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

4. 6 years, 11 months ago jg.design

Hi!

as I had explained in the first post, I had already discovered which plugins are causing this problem. The names of the plugins are TG: Featured Posts and Loop Posts. at this time the plugin that is being used on the clone site, is TG: Featured. but if i use the loop posts, the same thing happens.
    I have now seen and the loop posts is from WP_Query.
    as then no plugin is yours, I’m sorry, I did not realize this before writing this post.
    Maybe you are right, it may be conflict of these two plugins with this theme that I am using.

thanks for everything

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More