Home>Support>widgets bundle

widgets bundle

By dale, 7 years ago. Last reply by dale, 7 years ago.

I am running a SYDNEY theme and aplot of the widgets stopped working.
Have tried re installing the widget bundle only for it to say it is installed yet I cannot find it in my plugins

Cheers

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dale,

So, to clarify, the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle doesn’t show up at WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins? If so, please try reinstalling it again. If it fails, let me know. If it is present, please navigate to WP AdminPluginsSiteOrigin Widgets and activate your desired widgets.

2. 7 years, 7 months ago dale

Hi Alex
    I have tried on a numerous occasions to up date, and it still tells me that it is installed, I have had the WEB host to even look at it and he said every he can’t find it in the plug in section, I am Thinking I may have to delete all and start again.

Cheers

Dale

3. 7 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Dale,

So, to clarify, has your hosting provider checked the plugin directory or did they log into your website?

If they didn’t check the former, please connect to your website via FTP and go to wp-content/plugins and delete so-widgets-bundle and then try reinstalling it again. If you’re unfamiliar with FTP, I would recommend contacting your hosting provider for assistance.

4. 7 years, 7 months ago dale

Hi Alex

Thanks for that, I asked the question and yip there was a problem in FTP. he moved the folder and all seem’s to be working

Thanks you for your help

Regards

Dale

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More