Home>Support>White space below Smart Slider 3 in Vantage

White space below Smart Slider 3 in Vantage

Hi my website is https://www.awsmsites.co.za/ and I have no tried everything and still can’t get rid of the white space below the Smart Slider and above the Main bidy content.

Ive used CSS, set the slider bottom margin to 9, and still have the same problem

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 months, 1 day ago Uncomman

Sorry 0 not 9

2. 8 months, 9 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for posting your question.

Due to resource limitations, we aren’t normally able to help with Custom CSS within our free support tier. We can, however, offer broad suggestions. If you add a unit of measurement to your values they should work. px is an example of a unit of measurement.

3. 8 months, 8 hours ago Uncomman

Gee that’s a LOT of help.

As it turns out, it has NOTHING to do with CSS. Did you actually LOOK at the problem?

The space is taken up by the slider area not used by the slides, which has small white circles on a white background.

How does one disable this?

4. 8 months, 8 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, I looked at your site and inspected the rules you’ve inserted at AppearanceCustom CSS, which is what my feedback was based on. Are you asking about the space below your slider and above the heading “AWESOME OVERVIEW”?

5. 8 months, 8 hours ago Uncomman

Never mind, I fixed it. Thanks

Sent from Samsung

6. 8 months, 7 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Glad to hear you’re making progress.

I think the setting you were after is located at Smart Slider(Select your slider)Controls and then perhaps disable Bullets.

All the best with your site. If any SiteOrigin queries arise, please, feel free to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help out where we can.

Cheers

https://smartslider.helpscoutdocs.com/article/1778-slider-settings-controls

7. 8 months, 7 hours ago Uncomman

Yup that's what I did but also had to fiddle with the slider size.

8. 8 months, 7 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for confirming. Glad you found your way to the settings in Smart Slider.

Cheers

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More