Home>Support>White Space

White Space

Hi SiteOrigin!

I’m trying to put two widgets into my sidebar that relate to each other and therefor, I don’t want much (if any) white space between them. Specifically, it’s the image slider followed by text. (the slider is amazing, by the way) Unfortunately, the white space is huge. Is there any way at all possible to get rid of the white space? If it’s CSS, I’m a tad new at it, but I think I can follow! :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Freeadventuregirl,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s adding this spacing?

2. 6 years, 6 months ago freeadventuregirl

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting back to me! The site hasn’t been launched yet, but I believe you can get around the coming soon page by going to freeadventuregirl.com/blog

Let me know if you need anything else!

3. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Freeadventuregirl,

I’d like to help you with this, but unfortunately, your theme is using a non-standard manner of outputting widgets in your sidebar (there isn’t a widget class attached to them) so it’s not possible to write CSS that will work for other themes. As such, there is a fair amount of custom work involved and this is beyond the scope of the support we’re able to offer on our free forums. Sorry mate. :()

We do offer this level of support to our premium users, so if you’d like to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then I can help you over email support.

If you’d prefer not to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then you can hire a WordPress developer from Codeable. They’ll charge you an hourly rate for any work done.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More