Home>Support>Warning message on today’s update – Widgets Bundle 1.2 Update

Warning message on today’s update – Widgets Bundle 1.2 Update

at the top of every page on my site I now see the following warning message. How can I get this to go away?
Warning: Unknown class passed as parameter in /home/content/68/6723968/html/rjbm/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/so-widgets-bundle/so-widgets-bundle.php on line 477

URL: http://www.rjbm.qc.ca

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Yves

Thanks for letting us know about this error. We’re looking into it at the moment. We’ll keep you posted.

2. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

In the meantime, because this is just a warning, it’s not actually a sign of a bigger problem. Could you ask your web hosts to disable error reporting? They should be able to handle that quite easily for you and this is best practice for live sites.

3. 9 years, 5 months ago Yves Lemelin

Hi Greg, any update on the fix?

4. 9 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Yves

We have a case logged in our current sprint, so it’ll be fixed in the next update :)

5. 9 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Yves

We haven’t been able to recreate this issue on our side, but we have added a few checks to try prevent this error. Can you try out our development version and see if that fixes the issue. Please just keep in mind that this is a development version, so isn’t ready for a production site, but if you could somehow test for us, that would be much appreciated.

https://github.com/siteorigin/so-widgets-bundle

6. 9 years, 5 months ago Yves Lemelin

Hi Greg,
    I just applied the fix and it is working great! Thank you so much for fixing this in record times, awesome!

7. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Yves

Thanks for your feedback. Really glad to hear this resolves the challenge. Greg says thanks :)

All the best for your site.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More