Home>Support>Virtue 3.0.0 Homepage and Page builder

Virtue 3.0.0 Homepage and Page builder

Hello everybody!

I’m working on a little website for a friend of mine, and I choose to use Virtue free, it’s all fun and games, and I did most of the work that I needed with page builder…
BUT, then I noticed that if I changed some page with pagebuilder it would work but not in the homepage…and I have page content activated..

url : https://loja.ddr.pt

Can someone give me a hand or explain me what am I doin wrong here?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hugo

Unfortunately, the Virtue Home page doesn’t allow SiteOrigin Page Builder to be used as it’s a predefined page (ie. a template – something you can’t really change the structure of). With that said, you should be able to bypass this by creating a new home page and using that instead. I would recommend checking with the developers if this is the case or not.

You can assign a new home page by navigating to WP AdminSettingsReading and changing the Front Page drop down to the desired home page.

2. 7 years, 3 months ago Hugo Castanheira

no no Alex S, I’m just literally retarded
    You can use virtue free theme and use their homepage and add your own things
    I just had a custom css line that was blocking me to see the changes… (dummy), odd thing is that I don’t remember putting it there so, stay alert

Cheers mate

3. 7 years, 3 months ago Hugo Castanheira

You can close this thread too btw*

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More