Home>Support>View bug plugin Post Grid + page builder siteorigin 2.5.16

View bug plugin Post Grid + page builder siteorigin 2.5.16

Hello,
with the new version of page builder siteorigin 2.5.16 the posts + thumbnails of the post grid were’nt shown, see
http://digitalmediaviability.mynews.de/news/With the old version page builder siteorigin 2.5.14 the content was completly shown.

Post Grid 2.0.21
page builder siteorigin 2.5.16
Child theme: uku by elmarstudio

Please support ! Thanks,
Pe Grem

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Pe Grem,

Please open the SiteOrigin Editor widget used to add the Post Grid widget and untick Automatically add Paragraphs setting and then save. Does this issue remain?

2. 6 years, 9 months ago Pe Grem

Thank you, Alex, for your tipp. But the view bug remains.

I have integrated the Plugin Post Grid 2.0.21 (shows )with the page builder siteorigin 2.5.16. This combination generate the problem.

Best, Pe Grem

3. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Pe Grem,

Are you sure you adjusted the correct widget? I ask as according to your markup this setting is still enabled. This setting doesn’t play well with plugins that add JavaScript directly in the shortcode output (this isn’t something that should happen) and based on your markup, this appears to be what’s happening:

4. 6 years, 9 months ago Pe Grem

Hello Alex,
    I have adjusted in WP backend in the menue point “Plugins / SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle / Editor / Widget Settings and have unticked “Automatically add Paragraphs”.
    Unfortunately I can not add screenshots here.

Do you have another idea?

Thanks, Pe

5. 6 years, 9 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Pe,

That’s the global setting and changes to that setting won’t affect existing widgets.
    Please open the page you linked and open the SiteOrigin Editor widget used to insert the grid. Please untick the Automatically Add Paragraphs setting and then save. This setting is directly below the editor itself.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More