Home>Support>Video Player Widget

Video Player Widget

Hi,
I want to add a video, i.e. uploading it (not YouTube or Vimeo) and don’t know how that works. Can you please help? The respective documentation link didn’t work.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Maren,

Could you please link me to where you saw the documentation link? I’ll correct it.

Okay so the video player widget will allow you to display videos that are added to your WordPress media library (WP AdminMedia). Add the widget and set the video to self-hosted, and then select the relevant media. The rest will be handled by the plugin and WordPress.

Is there something specific you would like to know?

2. 7 years, 11 months ago Maren Abatielos

Hi Alex,
    Thank you, I made it but unfortunately I don’t remember the link anymore and the ones I just tried work, so forget about it. Maybe someone had fixed it already or it was due to another problem.
    Thank you,
    Maren

3. 7 years, 10 months ago Thereaming

Alex thank you very much. I have the same problem and I’ve been wondering the same thing. thanks for answering.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More