Home>Support>Vertical alignment

Vertical alignment

Firstly, thank you for your work. The theme is incredible.

I have a problem after the new updated on wordpress. The problem is the image inside the widget “Editor SiteOrigin”. I tried to put the pictures with a vertical alignment centre but the alignment is always on the top. Could you please tell me what I can do?

Thank you

Javier

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Javier

Thanks for reaching out and for your support.

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

2. 4 years, 4 months ago JaviP

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your response.

My url is https://caledonianway.es and for example, you can check the problem in https://caledonianway.es/cursos-de-ingles-en-edimburgo/ces-centre-of-english-studies-edimburgo/

The video icon is on top and I can’t align it in the vertical centre, like the second black line with the pictures of telephone and email.
    On the other hand, I think the second black line is thicker than before. Could you please tell me how I could reduce it?

Thank you for your help.

Javier

3. 4 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Javier

The row or cell vertical alignment applies to background images.

For the black bar, the method I would use is as follows:

1. Try inserting the two images using the SiteOrigin Image Widget, one widget per image.
    2. Set the alignment to center in the image widgets.

I’m able to get a vertically aligned situation using the above method. Please, try this alternate setup and let me know how it goes. We’ll take it from there.

Thanks

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More