Home>Support>Version Page Builder prior to Version 2.10.5

Version Page Builder prior to Version 2.10.5

Hi SiteOrigin

Please let me know where I can download or provide me with a ver of Page Builder that is compatible with WP 4.4.

I am currently updating an older site an I need to roll back PB and the SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle (if that is relevant) due to the plugin update breaking the theme.

I have already tried setting the engine to legacy and no joy.

Thanks in advance

Steve

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Steve

The easiest way to rollback would be to use https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/.

You could try matching up a version that was out around the time of WP 4.4: https://github.com/siteorigin/siteorigin-panels/blob/develop/readme.txt.

If you can remind me of the error that appears when using current Page Builder with WP 4.4 we could search that function in the repository and try and locate when that was added.

2. 5 years, 4 months ago slawson612

Hey Andrew I just get a page error and failure to load. I am away from my desk until about 2 PM CST. I will check then. Thanks for the quick response.

3. 5 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure :)

4. 5 years, 4 months ago slawson612

Oh btw I also purchased the premium service but could not figure out how to get to it before having to step out this am

5. 5 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. You should have received an email with the download link for the SiteOrigin Premium plugin and instructions. For support, please email us on [email protected].

6. 5 years, 4 months ago slawson612

WP Rollback worked great!

Thanks for the tip

7. 5 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad that helped. If you haven’t received your SiteOrigin Premium download email, please reach out at [email protected] so we can re-send. Thanks :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More