Home>Support>Vantage Theme 2019 Updates?

Vantage Theme 2019 Updates?

Hello,
My preferred SiteOrigin Theme is Vantage which I’ve been using for about four years or so.
At this point I have to add a page to sell a book.
Reviewing SiteOrigin for its latest themes, I notice that Vantage offers “WooCommerce Integration” while North offers ” Deep WooCommerce Integration.”
So according to Theme details it sounds as if Vantage does offer ‘ecommerce’ possibilities (however, with no explanations).
I have done a widget search on Vantage but can not find any that are “ecommerce” related.
Is this only available as part of premium? (I had it but lost it after switching to another host provider).
Alternatively, I can switch to North but wonder if ‘ecommerce’ comes with the theme or is part of SiteOrigin’s premium package?
Thanks

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi :)

Vantage offers a mostly default WooCommerce design. North has a customized WooCommerce design as well as a mini-cart and product quick-view functionality. A mini-cart could be added to Vantage using https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-menu-bar-cart/. There are also plugins that could be added if you’d like a quick-view modal for your archive product pages. The functionality under discussion isn’t related to SiteOrigin Premium.

Hope that helps :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More