Home>Support>Vantage Theme

Vantage Theme

By feijon, 3 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 years ago.

Hello I worked with the Vantage theme many years ago and I always found it spectacular. I intend to build a new website using the Vantage theme, but I would like to know if it is up to date and optimized for Google searches, thank you for the information, thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Feijon,

Thank you for reaching out. Vantage follows modern theme standards in regards to SEO optimization. WordPress.org requires a clear separation between what a theme does, and what a plugin does so there are things that will require an SEO plugin (such as for Schema, and Open Graph). Vantage as well as all of our plugins are compatible with all popular SEO plugins.

Let me know if you have any further questions. :)

Kind regards,
    Alex

2. 3 years, 6 months ago feijon

Hi Alex, thank you for your reply, but I believe that I did not express myself properly.
    I would like to know if the Vantage theme is up to date and when was the last update, please.

3. 3 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Feijon,

Thank you for clarifying. Vantage is up to date with modern standards, and the latest Vantage theme update was released on February 12, 2021. You can find the full Vantage changelog here.

Kind regards,
    Alex

4. 3 years, 6 months ago feijon

Alex, thank you so much for the information. Just one more question, does Vantage already have an option for a second MENU? I need the second MENU and also 01 menu in the sidebar, is it possible? Thank you in advance, thank you.

5. 3 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Feijon,

Unfortunately, it’s only possible to add a single menu to the header at this time. The menu is however designed to go over multiple lines you could replicate the look of two menus by adding more menu items to the primary menu.

You can add menus to your sidebar by navigating to AppearanceWidgets and add a Menu Widget to your Sidebar widget area.

Kind regards,
    Alex

6. 3 years, 5 months ago feijon

Alex, thank you for the answer and guidance, now I will start a new website soon, thank you very much.

7. 3 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Feijon,

Awesome. That’s great to hear! :)
    Please open a new thread if anything else comes up and we’ll lend a hand. Have a good one mate.

Kind regards,
    Alex

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More