Home>Support>Vantage theme

Vantage theme

I’m having a very strange issue with the main page slider. I set in the Appearance > Customize >Theme Settings > Home the slider to none, because i will set more that one language and I had set up a different slider in each home page for each language. The problem is that randomly the none parameter is changed to one of the slider, always to the same one.

Can you tell how I prevent this?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 2 months ago megalodom

Hi, I was testing and I isolated the problem to each time I saved the home page of the main language (even if i didn’t change any in the page only saving it), the slider settings of this single page are copied to the theme settings (Appearance > Customize >Theme Settings > Home).

I’m using polylang plugin to manage the translations in the webpage.

2. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Megalodom,

The home page settings are directly tied to the customizer settings (Theme SettingsHome) which is why this is happening. Unfortunately, there’s no way around this at the moment so I would recommend adding the slider to your home page via a widget or shortcode. Very sorry about this. :(

3. 7 years, 1 month ago megalodom

Thank you for your feedback.

I hope this comment can help to improve the theme. It’s a great theme.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More