Home>Support>Vantage Theme

Vantage Theme

Hello,

I was working with Vantage theme and I bought its premium version. When I tried to update it, I saw that this theme isn’t available anymore??? I want to keep site with this theme and I just bought the premium version because I want that my website works on smartphones too.
I won’t change the theme because I worked a lot!
I will wait for your help.
Thanks.
Danilo.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Danilo,

Vantage Premium is definitely still available to those who have already purchased it. Vantage Premium now requires a manual install so you’ll need to get a copy of Vantage to do this.

You can get a copy by either filling out this form or contacting Premium Support (please refer to the dashboard).

Page: Dashboard

Once you have a copy of the latest version, please navigate to WP AdminAppearanceThemes and change to a non-Vantage theme, then delete Vantage. Click Add NewUpload Theme and upload / activate the version sent to you. Please navigate to WP AdminAppearanceCustomize, Theme SettingsPremium and input your order code.

Be sure to check out the most recent version of the Vantage Documentation.

Page: Vantage Documentation

2. 7 years, 10 months ago Danilo Belchior

Hi, Alex.

Thanks for your message.

I can’t do anything at WordPress because this message is shown: “PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_customize_preview() in Private Snippet on line 23″.

Do you know how I can solve this?

Thanks,

Danilo.

3. 7 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Danilo,

That definitely shouldn’t be happening. To clarify, what version of WordPress are you using? Vantage (likely) requires at least WordPress 4.3 (which was released mid last year).

4. 7 years, 10 months ago Danilo Belchior

Alex,

When I tried to update my WordPress to 4.3 on Sunday, there was a message like “your update failed”. Today I can’t have access to WPAdmin because this message “PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_customize_preview() in E:\home\danilobelc\danilobelchior.com.br\web\index\wp-content\themes\vantage-3\inc\settings\inc\page_settings.php on line 23” is shown.

5. 7 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Danilo,

Basically, this is a backwards compatibility issue. I would recommend temporarily removing Vantage * and then updating WordPress, then reinstall it.

* You’ll need to FTP into the server to this or ask your hosting provider for help with this.

is_customize_preview() was introduced in WordPress 4. The only way to resolve this issue would be to upgrade to a newer version of WordPress. To clarify, you’re at great risk of getting hacked with the version you’re currently using as it’s affected by a number of major security issues.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More