Home>Support>Vantage theme
  1. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe

Thanks for your support.

Please try going to Appearance > Theme Settings > Navigation. Set the Mobile Menu Collapse point to 768. Right now it’s set to 480. Give that a try and see if it helps.

• 9 years, 2 months ago joe

Hi Andrew

Menu Collapse point now set at 768 it helps a bit but still not fully responsive…
      What can I do next?

2. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

You can keep increasing the collapse point. 1080 is the approximate point the menu drops onto two lines. Give it a try.

3. 9 years, 2 months ago joe

I’ve tried up to 2048 but stil the same…

4. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

1080 would be best. Right now your mobile menu is appearing for most resolutions so that isn’t ideal. Perhaps you can clarify which part of your site you aren’t happy with in terms of responsive behaviour.

5. 9 years, 2 months ago joe

Have you tried on your mobile : http://www.aluglass06.com/
    On mine it is not responsive at all…
    On yours?

6. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the wait and extra info. Everything looks normal on my iPhone testing with Chrome. Which device and browser are you testing with?

Please, can you provide more detail, the term responsive is quite broad. Are you saying the site is completely zoomed out when you view it? Does it look like the desktop version just zoomed out? Any further info will be helpful.

7. 9 years, 2 months ago joe

Andrew, I think it is my mobile, I’ve asked a friend to check on his and it looks ok.
    So I guess that will be it for me.
    Thank you for your quick answers and help I really did appreciate.
    All the best
    joe

8. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

No problem, glad we got another another test in there. Perhaps try clearing your phone’s browser cache, that might help.

9. 9 years, 2 months ago joe

I think I have to change my mobile… to old
    Thanks anyway

10. 9 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist with moving forward.

:)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More