Home>Support>Vantage Social Media

Vantage Social Media

Hello Your theme has resulted in me losing my temper, I have noticed a serious error on your theme. One forum says wont work, so on this theme we cant use social media icons?? . On the Vantage theme , your social media widget and every widget for that matter will not be visual when installed on the home page and other pages. Worked once and I clicked on Facebook icon and it disappeared the icons never to return despite restarting the plugin widgets.
I have better things to do in life than to waste hours and it wont even show on the page, or does once then never again.

No social media icons work. That was one of the main reasons for getting it but doesn’t work. I am so angry .
Its a theme fault. what theme wont allow social media,icons to be on their theme, wont be around long.

I have noticed glitches but this is bloody annoying

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 16 hours ago James Gledhill

On reflection a new day and new morning , my temper got the better of me last night. Apologies but I still do not understand why the social media buttons have such problems showing up on the homepage, its really weird.

Any advice be good. I am using compatible plugins and the Vantage social media plugin too.

Its a good theme just sometimes when things are suppose to work and do not it is so fustrating and time consuming.

Many thanks,

James

2. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi James

Thanks for your support and sorry to hear you’ve run into problems. WordPress can be a complex beast! The good news it that we fix almost all problems presented to us here on the forums.

Private snippet: Private Snippet

I can see your social widget in the header widget area. I can’t see a social widget in the home page body. Is there one there now? What happens exactly when you try insert one? Are you inserting one below the maps widgets?

Thanks

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More