Home>Support>Vantage Premium won’t Update
  1. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Lucas

Sorry about these issues, the service we use to handle our orders is having intermitted issues which is preventing our servers from validating order numbers. The issue has been coming and going for the last few hours, I’m hoping they get everything fixed soon.

Can you try downloading the file again and see if it’s working now?

2. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

I’ve just double checked on our side and everything appears to be working again.

3. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrea Del Riva

I confirm the updated service is work at my end. I just with to notify that change long has broken link/file, cant be read

4. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrea Del Riva

Update, i can see the notification of update available but cant be installed:

Unpacking the update…

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

5. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

We’re still having on and off with our update servers. We’ve isolated the issue as something to do with Google Cloud Storage, which is where our premium files are hosted. I’m sure Google are working on fixing the issue ASAP. We’ll keep everyone updated on Twitter.

http://twitter.com/siteorigin

6. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrea Del Riva

Updated Successful right now.

Just change log link/file is not accessible yet

7. 9 years, 6 months ago Lucas Brb

Update successful as well, thank you !

8. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the wait and your understanding here. Apologies for the broken changelog, we’ll resolve that shortly.

9. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

The changelog should be back online. I fixed this up recently.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More