Home>Support>Vantage Premium with a Child Theme logo in menu change responsive to msx-width: 768

Vantage Premium with a Child Theme logo in menu change responsive to msx-width: 768

Hello
I am using Vantage Premium and have a Child Theme implemented with some custom CSS and a custom JavaScript file I a enqueue in functions.php. I am injecting some text below the logo-in-menu from my custom JavaScript file, and then using style.css and “@media screen and (max-width: 768px)” to set the style of the text to display: none.
My problem is that I have a Windows Phone Nokia Lumia 920 with a pixel width of 768. The logo in menu does not resize. What can I do using my style.css in my Child Theme?

URL: http://bomanite.azurewebsites.net

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Eid

Thanks for reaching out.

I’m not sure it’s a problem in your child theme. I don’t think the logo would re-size with the parent theme activated. You can introduce this yourself though. Add the following to your child style.css file or Custom CSS;

@media (max-width: 768px) {

#masthead.masthead-logo-in-menu .logo > img.logo-no-height-constrain {
    	    max-width: 95%;
    	}

}

Adjust as required.

Hope that helps.

2. 9 years, 15 days ago [email protected]

Hi Andrew,

Thank you so much for the quick response and the code. It works like a charm.

Thank you,
    Ramona Eid

3. 9 years, 15 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super :) Glad to hear that helped.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More