Home>Support>Vantage Premium Mobile Navigation

Vantage Premium Mobile Navigation

By Rick Buck, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago.

Within the last few month Vantage Premium has changed things and now my mobile website does not work with the drop down menu. You tap menu and nothing happens. If anyone can help me find what is going on that would be great. I have tried deactivating all plugins and tried just about every button and setting from the customize navigation screen. In fact I have tried everything I have read in previous threads. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks

www.baselinedental.com

Rick Buck

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 7 months ago Rick Buck

Can anybody help on this issue?

2. 7 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rick,

I just tried this on my test devices and oddly, I was able to use the mobile menu without issue. Can you please clarify what device you’re using? This should hopefully allow me to test on a device that’s closer to what you’re using. Also, does clearing your devices browser cache help at all?

By the way, as you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin order key in the email.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More