Home>Support>Vantage Premium breaks WordPress 4.1

Vantage Premium breaks WordPress 4.1

The paid update to Vantage Premium actually broke the WordPress interface and it’s extremely flustering.

I’m using WordPress 4.1 on FF 34.0.5 on a Linux-based server.

• Hovering over any menu item in the left side-column does not reveal the sub-menu options until off-click (after clicking) –by that time it’s loaded and you have to click on the sub-menu option.

• When editing in Custom Home Page, it does not allow widgets to be deleted. Pressing the Delete button on a widget, either in Edit mode or in the ‘whole Home page’ view, does nothing. Rows cannot be deleted, either.

That last one is a deal-breaker, but I have a feeling it could be from the recent WordPress update.

There is one option I’d love to see, and I’m positive I’m not alone. I have a feeling it wouldn’t take that long to make it work… I’d like the “Logo in Menu” without deactivating the Header. The logo shouldn’t be activated until the header disappears from scrolling down. It would be nice to have two, separately-sized logos for both the Header and the Logo in Menu.

Also, I tried to search your site, but you do not allow the ability to search documentation-only or threads-only (user-created questions posted to your forum) –at least you offer the phrase operator, “double quotes,” but there were still more results than I thought I’d see.

thank you, in advance!

Endres T

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago endrest

OK, I restarted the browser, but not the OS. After an OS restart, everything is back to normal.

So, no worries!

2. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi endrest

Sorry to hear about the hassle. Really glad to hear everything came right. Thanks for updating us.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More