Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

I have just installed site builder with the vantage theme. I want to know if I upgrade to vantage premium – does it offer different functionality to the site builder premium package? I am trying to change the size of the header which i see is a common query – I don’t want to mess with css as i am not too techie literate – so does the vantage premium version enable me to do this easily without css knowledge.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Loraine,

Unfortunately, we no longer sell Vantage Premium as a standalone and it’s not only available through SiteOrigin Premium.

To answer your question though, no, there isn’t such a change like this added as a result of premium. There should, however, be settings in the base theme that allows for this. Please navigate to WP AdminAppearanceCustomize, Theme DesignFonts. Is the font you’re looking to adjust there? If not, can you please clarify which text, specifically, you would like to adjust? Also, ideally, do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More