Home>Support>Vantage-Footer

Vantage-Footer

Hallo,
wäre es vielleicht möglich, dass man den Footer in mehrere Footer-Bereiche (Spalten) aufteilt? Footer1 bis Footer4? So könnte man Widgets auch untereinander einbauen.

Google-English:
Hello there,
Might it be possible that you divide the footer in multiple footer areas (columns)? Footer1 to Footer4? So you could Widgets among themselves installing.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ms72net

Thanks for reaching out. The easiest way to do this would be to use the Layout Builder widget. If you have our Page Builder plugin activated then the Layout Builder widget will be available to you at Appearance > Widgets.

2. 8 years, 9 months ago ms72net

Danke. Der Layout-Builder wäre gute eine Lösung. Aber nun arbeite ich mit verschiedene Widgets, die nur auf bestimmte Seiten angezeigt werden sollen. Hierfür kommt das Plugin “Display Widgets” zum Einsatz.
    Der Aufwand, für die einzelnen Seiten eigene Footer mit den Layout-Builder zu basteln, ist zu hoch. Vielleicht wäre es in zukünftigen Theme-Updates möglich, beide Varianten anzubieten. Einen einfachen Footer, wie er jetzt aktuell ist und zu Auswahl einen mehrspaltigen Footer.

Google-Enlish:
    Thank you. The Layout Builder would be good a solution. But now I’m working with different widgets that you want to display only certain pages. For this is the plugin “Display Widgets” used.
    The effort to create own footer with the layout builder for the individual pages is too high. Perhaps it would be possible in future theme updates, offer both versions. A simple footer, as he is now known and to select a multi-column footer.

3. 8 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your feedback. I’ll mark this thread as a feature request.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More