Home>Support>Vantage Demo Pack install hangs at 14/187: Installing Customizer Export/Import Plugin

Vantage Demo Pack install hangs at 14/187: Installing Customizer Export/Import Plugin

By Greg_D_R, 3 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 3 years ago.

I’ve tried it twice with a clean install, and the importer simply doesn’t work. Could it be that the url of the Customizer Export/Import Plugin is dead? It has wiped out the database at this point in the install, and can’t continue, so you end up with a ruined install because the database is mostly empty.

Can we make the Vantage Demo Pack work again?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Greg,

Unfortunately, site packs can sometimes fail in certain server environments. I’ve created a manual backup using All-in-One WP Migration that you can download by clicking here. Once downloaded and you’ve installed All-in-One WP Migration, please navigate to All-in-One WP Migration > Import and import the provided site pack. Once complete, you’ll need to log in with the following details:

Username: alex
    Password: asdf

Kind regards,
    Alex

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More