Home>Support>Vantage 2.3.3 Custom Home Page

Vantage 2.3.3 Custom Home Page

I am using the Vantage theme, when I turn on the custom home page under the theme setting. It does nothing but try and load up. How do I solve this problem? I am using a under construction plug in so I can not give you a url to check it out.

I also deactivated the “Ultimate Under Construction” plugin and still have the same problem.

Thank you,

Joe

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Joe

We don’t see this too often, the times that we have in the past a plugin conflict of sorts has been the problem. To test this out please go to Plugins and de-activate (temporarily) all plugins except for Page Builder. Using Bulk Actions you can do this quite easily. Then go back to Appearance > Home Page and re-test. If the problem is resolved, you’ll need to then re-activate your plugins one by one, after each activation, check Appearance > Home Page. That part is unfortunately a mission.

Let us know how you come along.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More