Home>Support>Vantage 1.6.9 with Metaslider 3.6.8 placement ‘dots’ under slider too far right

Vantage 1.6.9 with Metaslider 3.6.8 placement ‘dots’ under slider too far right

By attybean, 6 years ago. Last reply by attybean, 6 years ago.

Vantage Theme Version: 1.6.9 with Metaslider Version 3.6.8 placement ‘dots’ under slider too far right
The html code below is copied from the browser where the two dots sit under the slider to the right side.

<ol class="flex-control-nav flex-control-paging">
    <li>
        <a href="#" class>1</a>
    </li>
    <li>
        <a href="#" class="flex-active"></a>
    </li>
</ol>

It is only possible to see the first dot and half of the second dot before it disapears off the page.
The demo slider from Vantage displays perfectly.
I have tried to disable all plugins other than Meta slider with no effect.

Is this a known problem? Is there any fix planned for this? Should I just go ahead and fix it with custom css?

Thank you in advance.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago attybean

Fix:

ol.flex-control-nav.flex-control-paging{
    	margin-right:20px;
    }

?

2. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Attybean,

I’m not too sure why the CSS you replied with was required for your website. Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at your setup?

3. 6 years, 7 months ago attybean

I am afraid the url is private. Thank you for your help. It is used within an iframe which could be part of the issue. There could be a conflict with the sites existing css also. I will post back here if I manage to find anything. Thank you again.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More