Home>Support>Updated to 2.4.2 …

Updated to 2.4.2 …

…and I have Vantage Premium, and when I did this, my logo in the menu, as well as the menu itself has now disappeared.

Not to mention, there are now a couple of borders around horizontal rules that shouldn’t be there on a few of the product pages.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Patrick

URL: http://conlighting.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Patrick

To answer your menu question, it seems like one setting in the theme settings is changing for some reason. It’s a very easy fix though – Thread: Menu Bar Dissappeared

Can you give me a URL of a product page that has the strange border? Hopefully we can get that sorted out quickly too.

2. 9 years, 5 months ago Patrick92

Hi Greg,

Thank you for the very timely response.

I checked the thread that you provided and it looks like another gentleman had the same issue. A very easy fix indeed ; )

I ended up deleting and then putting the short code back for the hr that had the border around it – and that seemed to do the trick.

Thanks again!

3. 9 years, 5 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Patrick92

Glad to hear you were able to make progress on this. Thanks for your understanding.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More