Home>Support>Update to 1.6 has caused issues – text align and image title

Update to 1.6 has caused issues – text align and image title

1. Image Title text no longer displayed 2. Header always left justified

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since updating to 1.6, I am experiencing some display/coding issues with the site origin image title text not being displayed on our homepage www.puraperform.com.

Furthermore, the site origin headline always justifies left, despite setting it as center aligned. (the css is repeated underneath, but with text-align: left;)

Could you please help with this issue?

Many thanks in advance

Louis

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Louis

Thanks for reaching out and for the wait. Are these challenges still present in your home page? Hopefully, I haven’t missed anything but I’m not seeing them at the moment.

2. 8 years, 2 months ago Louis Cotgrove

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your reply – I found a similar forum topic that said to disable the Google maps plugin, which I have done and that seems to have corrected it – has this since been fixed in the latest patch?

Regarding the image title – it would seem it no longer allows HTML (I had a span tag in there to make the whole div a link). I have removed the image widget and replaced it with the sow editor and done everything that way.

So, to answer your question – no challenges any more!

Thank you again

Louis

3. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, thanks for the update. The Editor widget is the perfect workaround. I’ll pass on your span tag feedback to our developers. Please, send me a link to the Google Maps plugin you were using and I’ll log that as a conflict. Thanks.

4. 8 years, 2 months ago Louis Cotgrove

Hi Andrew,

I believe it was the site origin Google maps widget but I have just checked everything and that seems to be working as well after updating this morning.

Kind regards

Louis

5. 8 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for confirming :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More