Home>Support>Update 2.10.16 – Live editor not working

Update 2.10.16 – Live editor not working

Hi there!

Since updating the plugin 3 days ago I’m having real issues with the Live editor. It is not live anymore. I can use it and make changes but they will not be displayed in the live feed until I save them and reload the page. As you can imagine, this defeats the purpose of the live editor completely.
Is there any way I can fix it or go back to the previous version?

Thank you very much!

Cynthia.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Cynthia

Thanks for reaching out, we appreciate it.

The following issue was reported https://github.com/siteorigin/siteorigin-panels/issues/748. However, the issue reported applies to new pages. Are you experiencing a problem with existing pages?

2. 4 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

If you were working on a new page, the issue should hopefully resolve after saving the page once.

3. 4 years, 4 months ago Cynthia Gonzalez

Hi!

Thank you very much! As soon as I published the page, it started to work normally again. Apparently yes, it’s an issue with drafts.

4. 4 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, thanks for confirming. We’ll have this resolved in an update within a few days. Sorry for the hassle and thanks for letting us know. If any SiteOrigin questions arise in the future, we’re here to help.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More