Home>Support>Undefined index: cell_index in /www/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer-legacy.php on line 136

Undefined index: cell_index in /www/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer-legacy.php on line 136

By psmits, 5 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 5 years ago.

Hi,
Since the latest update of the Vantage template I get the message below in my debug.log
Undefined index: cell_index in /www/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/inc/renderer-legacy.php on line 136

What is causing this problem, I do not see which page it is that is causing the problem.
Before the update this week I did not see this error
I am using wordpress version and Vantage version 1.8
All other plugins are on the latest version
Also I use PHP 7.2
Thanks for your help

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Psmits,

This is a SiteOrigin Page Builder specific notice. It can be avoided by saving the affected page (as it’s page specific), or by temporarily disabling the Sidebar Emulator – this notice will be moved in an upcoming update. You can disable the Sidebar Emulator by navigating to WP AdminSettingsPage Builder and open the General tab, the untick Sidebar Emulator.

2. 5 years, 10 months ago psmits

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your help
    I have changed the setting you indicated, so I will check if the error is gone.
    Regards,
    Peter

3. 5 years, 10 months ago psmits

Hi Alex

Checked if your suggestion has worked, but that is not te case.
    The error is still present !
    Regards,
    Peter

4. 5 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Peter,

Please try saving the page that the error is present on.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More