Home>Support>Unable to add to Post Loop after upgrade to WP 4.5

Unable to add to Post Loop after upgrade to WP 4.5

Nothing happens when I try to add posts.

Clicking Build Post Query.

And yes I have the latest Page Builder installed and this is the first time I experience issues.

/Helge

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi HelgeJ,

Do you happen to use a Theme Trust theme, or a Think Up Theme? Both use forks (a version based on our code but not actively developed by us) so if you are, we’re unable to help you due to the version differences. We recommend contacting your theme developer directory.

If the above isn’t the case; this sounds like it could be a plugin conflict issue. I know that sounds weird but with 4.5 comes a ton of compatibility updates to plugins and something that otherwise previously worked may no longer work with SiteOrigin Page Builder. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If you aren’t using a SiteOrigin theme, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

2. 8 years, 5 months ago HelgeJ

Sorry Alex S

Nothing of the suggested worked.

I use the Vantage theme.

If I knew where to add the new page in the database I could do it that way since it’s an urgent client issue.

I use WPML so I have to add it several places.

I’ve even uploaded a new copy with no luck.

/Helge

3. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

4. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - WordPress

5. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

6. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

7. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - HelgeJ

8. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

9. 8 years, 5 months ago HelgeJ

I just spoke with my hosting and they have updated all files with no luck

/Helge

10. 8 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Helge,

Hm. I’m still having the same issue. I’m going to run some local tests to see if I can come up with a solution.

11. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

12. 8 years, 5 months ago HelgeJ

Hi Alex

My host will restore the site to a day before the WP 4.5 and then let’s se what happens

Thank you for your effort so far, Get back with results of the restore.

13. 8 years, 5 months ago Private Message - HelgeJ

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More