Home>Support>Tired

Tired

I am just plain tired of being told I am cheatin. I am thinking it is time to remove all my paid premium accounts from all my sites. It is just real irritating to be kicked out and to have a different site origin account for each site. I like the product when it workss but I get irritated by the little things quickly. Good luck to you all

URL: http://dailyfantasysportsinfo.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Allen

Sorry to hear you’re having this issue. That is a rather annoying message to get. It’s not actually part of our themes. WordPress itself generates this message and it can come up for various reasons. From a technical point of view, this message comes up when WordPress can’t verify the request you’re making – it’s a security measure.

It’s a common gripe to get this message. There are over 1 million results on Google – https://www.google.co.za/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=wordpress%20cheating%20message

As for fixing it. It can be a plugin issue, so disabling non-essential plugins is and see if that fixes the issue.

2. 9 years, 6 months ago Allen Sacco

I just uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it works great again. More irritating than anything lol

3. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Allen, really glad to hear you made progress here.

All the best.

4. 9 years, 6 months ago Allen Sacco

​Thank You, of course it is doing it again today. Says I have to log in but when I do it just says session expired and then tells me I am cheatin​

5. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry to hear this. Did you try the plugin check Greg recommended? This would involve de-activating all plugins not made by SiteOrigin. De-activate theme all at once and re-test. If the issue resolves, try re-activating your plugins one by one to see which is causing the problem. If it’s intermittent this is a lot harder.

6. 9 years, 6 months ago Allen Sacco

No Ill try it when I get a chance. It works well on my other sites so maybe
    I can narrow it down by comparing what plugins are different on this site.
    Thanks that may help a lot

7. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

If they are on the same hosting environment then that could work.

Let us know how you come along.

8. 9 years, 6 months ago Allen Sacco

​I will and thanks for the help and interest

9. 9 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More