Home>Support>Text widget not working

Text widget not working

I’m having the same problem as numerous other users have already posted, and I use the Vantage Premium theme.

The text widget is broken – when we try to edit it it comes up blank. The proposed solution was to contact the theme developer, however if many themes are broken, I suggest the answer may not be to rely on multiple developers.

I love and rely on your PageBuilder and Widget plugins, but I need to be able to edit the text widget asap.

I would be very grateful if you could resolve this, or post exact text that we can forward on to our theme support explainign how they can fix this issue, since we do not understand it.

Thanks,

Ken.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 2 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ken,

Can you please show me a screenshot of your editor / the issue? I ask as this honestly isn’t a widespread issue so this sort of issue isn’t something we come across often so I’m not too sure on the exact issue you’re experiencing is.

To clarify, is the editor contents complete white? If so, that’s a general WordPress issue. You can resolve it by following these instructions (specifically fix with wp-config).

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More