Home>Support>Sydney Theme (aThemes) Page Builder widgets disappear on update to ver 2.5

Sydney Theme (aThemes) Page Builder widgets disappear on update to ver 2.5

All the Sydney Page Builder Widgets disappeared when I upgraded SiteOrigin Page Builder to v2.5.
I was able to restore a recent backup but we are in the middle of a process that is highly dependent on those widgets being available – they are essentially running the front page.

I also was able to reproduce the isssue in a staging area. I uses the “WP Rollback”” plugin to successfully undo the update in the staging area so I am glad there is a workaround. ”

I saw in another thread this is considered a “known problem” please advise when a fix is expected.

Thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bryce,

I’m glad you were able to revert to a previous version of SiteOrigin Page Builder to continue using your website while this gets fixed.

Regarding a ETA on a fix, unfortunately, I can’t provide any sort of ETA on this sort of stuff as I really don’t know. The development team is looking into it but I wouldn’t expect it to take very long. Sorry mate. :(

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More