Home>Support>Spaces between widgets/ loose white space at buttom

Spaces between widgets/ loose white space at buttom

Hi there,

I like how there is a big image behind the entire row but want to create spacing between all widgets..how?

Also, how do i get ride of the white space at the bottom?

Thank youu

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 11 months ago [email protected]

Good morning,

It has been four days and I sitill have not heard back. Please help!

2. 6 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alicia,

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on?

3. 6 years, 11 months ago [email protected]

Yes,

http://devnine.totalnutritiontampa.com/contact/

Please see the gab of white after the contact section. This occurs in many pages throughout my site.

Best,

Alicia

4. 6 years, 11 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Alicia,

I’d like to help you with removing this but, unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of the support we’re able to offer on our free forums. This spacing is being added by your theme rather than Page Builder. As a result, it’ll require a decent amount of custom CSS to remove this spacing.

We do offer this level of support to our premium users, so if you’d like to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then I can help you over email support.

If you’d prefer not to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then you can hire a WordPress developer from Codeable. They’ll charge you an hourly rate for any work done.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More