Home>Support>Space between rows

Space between rows

Hello everyone !

I am currently building my first WordPress and I have to many space between rows using Page Builder.
I do not know much css and then I want to avoid any critical mistake…

Is there an admin there so that I can create an admin account on my (private) website ?

Thanks !

Bastien

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 8 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

2. 6 years, 8 months ago Bastien Rnt

Thanks Alex !

By the way, I find no solution to add an hover using the image widget.

I would like to have an image and another image when mouse is going on the first image : I tried some stuffs but did not find any solution…

Thanks !
    Bastien

• 6 years, 8 months ago Alex S
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bastien,

Unfortunately, this isn’t possible without a fair amount of custom coding. This is beyond the scope of what we can help you with on our forums, but you could hire a developer to implement this for you.

We recommend using Codeable. You’ll be able to hire someone at an hourly rate to do this work for you.

3. 6 years, 8 months ago Bastien Rnt

Have you received what you needed ?

4. 6 years, 8 months ago Private Message - WordPress

This is a private message.

5. 6 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bastien,

Thanks. This spacing is being added by your theme. To override this spacing please open up a row you wish to remove this spacing from and head over to the row styles sidebar. Open the Layout settings group. Set the Top/Bottom padding to 0.

You can also forcefully remove this spacing from all rows by adding the following CSS to WP AdminAppearanceCustom CSS:

.panel-grid.panel-has-style > .panel-row-style {
    	padding-top: 0 !important;
    	padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

This CSS will sadly prevent you from setting row top and bottom padding.

You might also need to install the SiteOrigin CSS Editor.

6. 6 years, 8 months ago Bastien Rnt

This is great Alex thanks a lot !

What about mousehover ? :)

7. 6 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bastien,

Unfortunately, this isn’t possible without a fair amount of custom coding. This is beyond the scope of what we can help you with on our forums, but you could hire a developer to implement this for you.

We recommend using Codeable. You’ll be able to hire someone at an hourly rate to do this work for you.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More