Home>Support>Some icons in SiteOrigin Features not 100% centered

Some icons in SiteOrigin Features not 100% centered

By Koen, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago.

Hello,

Some of the SiteOrigin Features aren’t fully centered on my homepage. The middle row is a bit off. And also the laptop icon at the right top.

I tried correcting it by setting the left percentage to 48% instead of 50% but then the other icons are not centered fully anymore.

Is there anyone that has the same issue? And is there somebody who can help us out?

I would like to be able to correct each icon individually

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Koen Leemans

URL: http://koenrobtest.nl/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Koen

We’ve seen this problem appear from the days of our original Circle Icon widget. Some of the icons, unfortunately, don’t fit as well as others. At the moment, we don’t have a quick solution. It might be worth checking an alternative icon from a different library in the widget settings and see if the offset is a little different. Another laptop icon for example.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More