Home>Support>Soft 404 errors in Google Search Console after using Page Builder Plugin

Soft 404 errors in Google Search Console after using Page Builder Plugin

Hi there,

I used the page builder plugin on my website www.dendelft.nl
And now I notice that I get soft 404 errors in Google Search Console, especially regarding my homepage.
From what I understand is that the googlebot can see the pages, but not its content.
Can you help me in preventing this?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 1 month ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nathalie,

That’s odd. We’ve never received this type of report before so, unfortunately, we’re not too sure why this is happening. To clarify, a 404 error will result in Google being unable to see your page at all (as in, the entire page rather than just the content itself). What is the noted Google error message? Can you show me a screenshot of it? Please note that we’re currently unable to process attachments so you’ll need to upload any screenshots to a third party image hosting site like Imgur or vgy.me.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More