Home>Support>So PageBuilder update 2.16.5 doesn’t show content field

So PageBuilder update 2.16.5 doesn’t show content field

Help!!
Same thing is happening to me! See this screenshot of an edit page:
https://pasteboard.co/SDXkOYkPm4S7.jpg

Only the title field is showing along with some of the SO fields on the right column. The main content field doesn’t render at all, however other fields listed in the “screen options” pull-down tab are showing correctly. Other pages on my site are running on Gutenberg and some of the Gutenberg pages actually have an embedded SO page builder as a block element – there are no issues on the edit screen with these Gutenberg pages. Publicly visible pages render correctly with no CSS issues.

This only happening since I updated the SO page builder yesterday (3/05/2022). Then there was a new updated pushed today (3/06/2022) to version 2.16.5 however this problem still persists. The WP edit page fails to load the content field in the center column after the title page; this is a bug that appears to have been baked into the latest update of SO because it doesn’t appear elsewhere and it never happened before. Please help asap!!! My site is not editable until this get fixed.

Here are the console errors on the edit screen:

This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”.

downloadable font: no supported format found (font-family: “jetpack” style:normal weight:400 stretch:100 src index:1) source: (end of source list)

MouseEvent.mozPressure is deprecated. Use PointerEvent.pressure instead.

My site is running on:
WP 5.9.1
PHP 7.4.28
SiteGround Apache webhost
SiteOrigin Page Builder 2.16.5 (Premium)
SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle 1.31.0

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 6 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi David

Thanks for reaching out.

If you’re a SiteOrigin Premium user, kindly contact our premium support desk at [email protected].

Kind regards

Andrew

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More