Home>Support>Small number 1 appearing in the corner of each page

Small number 1 appearing in the corner of each page

Hi there,

I recently upgraded to the premium version of the Vantage theme and am having a weird problem where there is a small number “1” appearing in either the right, or left hand corner of some pages. I can’t see anywhere where this could be coming from… any ideas?

I am building the site locally so it is not currently live

Thanks!

Lauren

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Lauren

Sorry, not sure. If we could view the source code behind the 1 we could help you track down the cause. Do you know how to use your browser’s developer tool? If not, please watch this: https://siteorigin.com/basics/modifying-theme-design-with-custom-css/. If you could send through a link to a screenshot with the 1 inspected so we can see the source behind it we could try help out.

2. 9 years, 10 months ago Lauren Short

Hi Andrew,

Many Thanks for the reply! Not quite sure what I did… but they are gone now haha!

Thanks for the reply anyway!

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear that cleared up.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More