Home>Support>Slider widget image size

Slider widget image size

Firstly, I would like to report that the search feature on the forums doesn’t seem to be working. I tried to search this query on the forum but it returned with a no-results found. I even tried to search a simple query with the same result.

So I apologise if this has been asked before.

Is there anyway of changing the size of the image in the slider widget? I posted a few images on my slider but they turn out to be way too big on the frontend. Resizing the images in my media library doesn’t seem to help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Crafty,

That’s odd. I’m going to bring this up with the rest of the team.

Unfortunately, there’s no direct way to control the height of the SiteOrigin Slider. You can, however, control the height of the SiteOrigin Hero widget. Can’t see this widget? Please navigate to WP AdminPluginsSiteOrgin Widgets and activate it.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More