Home>Support>Slider Widget

Slider Widget

I would like to know how to get different frames in the SiteOrigin Slider Widget when using multiple background images to be all the same size (or at least height). Currently, I select 3 or 4 images and none are the same height, so as the slider animates, my web page contents shift up or down with each image.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi MusicMannStudios,

I would recommend switching to a hero widget. That widget will allow you to set the overall height of the slider to prevent the dynamic nature of the default slider. The hero widget is basically just a slider widget with enhanced functionality.

It should be noted that the height setting will eventually be implemented into the slider widget, but due to there being an alternative with practically the same functionality it’s not a high priority at this time.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More