Home>Support>SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

We have a very baffling issue with one of your plugins. We’er using the widget bundle to show some social media icons in the footer. On one page only, the font on the icons doesn’t display, however they are all fine across the other pages. This is strange as the footer is a global elements and is identical across the whole website.

The page where it doesnt display is the ‘About Us’ page on www.livingyourlearning.com

It would be great if you could take a look into that and see what has gone wrong, as it looks pretty unexplainable from our end,

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Denis,

Does this issue occur if you temporarily disable Autoptimize?

Would it be possible for you to send me an export of your about page? To do this please open up that page in the editor and click the Layout button in the Page Builder toolbar. Then click import/export and then click download. Please upload the export to a 3rd party file hosting site such as teknik.io.

2. 6 years, 4 months ago Denis Brzozowski

Hi,

We can try disabling Autoptimize temporarily, would that have any negative effects on what Autoptimize does?

We can also export the page layout however, it’s built using Elementor, not SiteOrigin, so I’m not sure if that will be of any help to you guys ?

3. 6 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Denis,

Very sorry for the delay.

We can try disabling Autoptimize temporarily, would that have any negative effects on what Autoptimize does?

Nothing unminfied will be minified during the period where you have Autoptimize disabled. Temporarily deactivating the plugin will not result in any long-lasting changes and everything will be back to normal one its enabled again.

Ah. You’re right, it won’t be – sorry, my mistake.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More