Home>Support>SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle

I want to use my media library with SiteOrigin Image widget in custom home page menu.
So, when I added and clicked edit in SiteOrigin Image widget, I got the message like this “You need to install SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle to use the widget SiteOrigin_Widget_Image_Widget.” but when I clicked ” SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle”, to install it like other plugins, I got the error message, ” You do not have the permission to access this page”. Did I do anything wrong? What is the problem?

URL: http://www.pungseok.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Magus Hi, I Work Here

Hi 박현철

Sorry you seem to be having problems. First please check to see if you have the SiteOrigin Widget Bundle installed in your plugins. If you have please deactivate it and delete it. Then go to Plugins->Add New and type ‘siteorigin widget bundle’ in the search box. Install and activate from there.

Then try to add and edit the widget again.

Thank You

Magus

2. 5 years, 7 months ago Naoma Serna

Hello, I’ve had the same problem as mentioned before. I have deleted the plugin and the page builder plugin and reinstalled and everything goes smoothly until I try to install the “widget bundle” it says there is an error and that it cannot be installed. Ive tried uploading the zip file as well as just installing from the widget library.

what shall I do?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More