Home>Support>SIteOrigin Widget Bundle not working

SIteOrigin Widget Bundle not working

Hi,

I have encountered a problem with my SiteOrigin Widget Bundle. It is causing some conflict with SiteOrigin Page Builder somehow. When trying to edit any page on wordpress it loads a blank screen. I have already tried deactivating all plugins and found out that when widget bundle is deactivated page edit loads but on reactivating it it again loads a blank page.

Need help…

Thanks and looking for some solution…

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Naman,

Please try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

If that doesn’t work, please enable WP_DEBUG which can be done by editing your wp-config.php file. Once enabled, please view the blank page and then send me the error message on the previously blank page.

2. 5 years, 6 months ago Naman Goyal

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the quick reply.

Actually, I have already tried the above steps. It was working completely fine but when I updated the plugin today and since then the issue started to come. Also, there is no error being generated on console or Backend. It is just a blank screen that comes. The updated version of SiteOrigin Widget Bundle is 1.15.3.

Thank you so much…

3. 5 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Naman,

When an error occurs after enabling WP_DEBUG, you’ll see an error message on the previously blank page. If you’re not seeing one, something must be preventing it (typically DEBUG_LOG_DISPLAY). Please enable WP_DEBUG_LOG and the next time this error occurs, please send me the contents of the debug.log file in your wp-content directory.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More