Home>Support>SiteOrigin Slider Widget

SiteOrigin Slider Widget

Dear,

I’m using the SiteOrigin Slider Widget to display some slideshows on the home page of the website http://fermeduchateaudefontenay.fr/. It works very well. But it displays the number of images contained in the slideshows of the left’s sidebar of this page when you do a search via google, as you can see it if you click here. Here is what appears on the Google’s results page :

1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 La Ferme du Château de Fontenay est un lieu de destination rêvé pour les amateurs d’huîtres et de crustacés qui souhaitent loger …

Can you help me to solve this problem? I thank you in advance for your reply.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Rj,

Unfortunately, the only way to currently avoid this to manually write a custom excerpt for that page. We’re looking at either excluding the Slider or adding the ability to exclude it (on a widget by widget basis) widget in a future version.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More