Home>Support>SiteOrigin Slider broken aufter update, 2.11.1, WordPress 5.5

SiteOrigin Slider broken aufter update, 2.11.1, WordPress 5.5

It seems the latest version of SiteOrigin Slider doesn’t work with the current version of WordPress or it’s generally broken.

WordPress 5.5–de_D
SiteOrigin 2.11.1
SiteOrigin Bundle 1.17.4
Black Studio TinyMCE Widget 2.6.9

Other plugins:
Contact Form 7
Honeypot for Contact 7

PHP 7.2.32

No javascript errors, no errors in server log.

Was working fine before. I even created a new slider, which also dont work. I added one slide, with one background image. But on the webpage, nothing shows up. In the HTML code, i can see this line: So maybe the javascript isn’t working properly?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Osag

Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve logged this issue as follows https://github.com/siteorigin/so-widgets-bundle/issues/1120. You can perhaps try Chrome to confirm it’s the same issue. We’ll work on this shortly and get back to you with an update. You can also follow along on GitHub if you’d like.

2. 4 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

An update has been released for the Widgets Bundle to resolve the issue. Thanks.

3. 4 years, 1 month ago osag2020

Thank you for the fast bug fixing! Works fine now. Tested on firefox and chrome.

4. 4 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, thanks for confirming. I’m going to resolve this thread now but as questions arise in the future, please, let us know.

Cheers for now :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More